Transfer your EXISTING domain here!
What is, why and when domain transfer is needed
Transferring a domain name is an electronic change of a domain from one registrar to another. The alternative of a domain transfer is re-pointing your domain’s NS records. While many people just re-point their domain’s NS records, there are many other that insist on transferring their domain names to the web hosting company where their web sites are hosted.
Why transferring your domain name? The main key point is that one company is responsible for your entire web presence. This saves time and efforts when working on your web site and business. By transferring your domain you will be able to manage all web site related stuff from one integrated Hosting Control Panel.
What you get by transferring your domain to us
- Advanced Control Panel – web integrated interface;
- 1 year domain renewal – add one more year to your domain registration upon your transfer;
- One company responsible – taking care of your web presence (saves time and efforts);
- 24 / 7 Customer Support – contact our support team for domain related troubles at anytime;
- Full DNS Control – change your domain’s NS at anytime;
- Full WHOIS Control – update your domain’s WHOIS whenever there is a need to;
- EPP Key Control – get your EPP authorization key with just one click;
- Domain Locking Control – protect your domain from unauthorized transfer theft;
- Multi Domains Sub-Accounts – you can easily separate domains in single accounts;
Initiate Domain Transfer - Requirements:
Observe these rules for domain transfer eligibility:
- Domain transfer is possible ONLY if you own this domain;
- Domain should be already registered and not expired;
- Domain should be over or 60 days old, but not less;
- Domain should be unlocked (OK) from the current registrar;
- EPP key, issued by the current registrar needed to transfer;